Genitive, Singular of Cor
- Of the heart
- Heart, Soul, Mind
Our Cordis smoking blend is designed to release anxiety, open the heart chakra, and help you connect to Universal love.
It contains the following ingredients:
- Rose Flowers
- Damiana Leaf
- Mullein Leaf
- Raspberry Leaf
- Lobelia Leaf
- Marshmallow Root
About our Smoking Blends
Smoking blends offer a new way to connect with herbal energies. They can be a fantastic alternative to tobacco, but it allows you to take in the essence of these herbs through elemental air for a unique and satisfying connection.
This blend is created so that you can use it to release stress or lower anxiety. You don’t have to use it in ceremony only. This blend is safe to smoke every day if you so wish! And, if you decide to use it in a ceremony, it works beautifully to release negativity.
A Ceremony to release negativity
This is a simple and easy ceremony you can perform anytime you struggle to release negativity. This ceremony also aids in finding a place of balance and relaxation.
For this ceremony, you will need:
- A white candle
- Rosa Oil Blend (or another oil working with the heart chakra)
- Rosa Incense (optional)
- A smoking pipe or rolling papers
- A Cauldron or fire-proof container
- A tiny bit of alcohol
- A Glass of water (for safety!)
- Create Sacred Space: use your favorite method for creating Sacred Space
- Charge your spell candle: You can use your favorite method for charging your spell candle, or you can use Raven’s method.
- Light your candle and incense: Light your candle after it has been charged and incense if you plan to use it.
- Roll the herbs or add them to your pipe: This is very important; think about the things you release as you do this. This is where you are adding your intent into your ceremony. As you smoke, you will release more and more with each exhalation. Your entire ceremony comes down to your plan as you load your pipe or roll your blend.
- Light your pipe: light your pipe and close your eyes. Take the smoke into yourself, thinking about what you want to release. Hold it in for 3 counts and then release.
- As you exhale: Visualize all of the negativity being released. As the smoke leaves your body, all those feelings, blockages, and baggage are also released. Take your time doing this. It is crucial that you feel and see the release.
- Repeat as many times as needed.
- Close your ceremony: Once you feel complete, you can close your ceremony by emptying the pipe or tossing the leftover pieces of the cigarettes you rolled into your fireproof container.
- Toss a bit of alcohol: to cover the remains of the leftover herbs in your fireproof container. The herbs should be moistened with alcohol, not drowning in it.
- Light your herbal Remains: light the remains of your smoking herbs in your fireproof container by lighting a match and tossing it in. Be careful doing this, and keep the water close to you just in case you need to put out flames. Let the contents burn down until all you have is ash. Once cool, collect the ashes in a jar or baggie.
- Release your sacred space.
- Take your ashes somewhere off your property to dispose of them: One of my favorite ways to dispose of them is to take them out in nature, place them on my hand, and blow them away. You can also empty the ashes into a flowing stream or sprinkle it on the earth away from your home. This will not harm anyone else, but it is something you want to “release” far away from you!
Click on each bubble to explore the energetic influences in each blend!
Elemental Water connects us with our emotional body, intuition and universal love.
Elemental Fire connects us with change, transformation and personal power.
Saturn rules order, organization and releasing. It is also an excellent planet to aid in grounding.
The Moon connects us with our intuition, relationships and emotions.
Venus Rules Love, Glamour, Creativity, Sexual attraction
Mars connects us with raw power, passion and desires. Mars is an energy powerhouse as well as the planet of war.
The Sun rules positivity, leadership and Personal Power.
Areas of Focus