From Latin rosa (“rose”).
- A taxonomic genus within the family Rosaceae – roses.
Our Rosa Bath Bombs are perfect whenever you need balance and support. You can incorporate it as part of a ceremony or use it for stress release and relaxation.
It contains the following ingredients:
- Rose FO
- Rose Petals
- Coconut Oil
- Citric Acid
- Epsom Salts
- Polysorbate 80
- Sodium Bicarbonate
About Bath Bombs
The first bath bomb was invented in England in 1989,by Mo Constantine the co-create of the company “Lush Cosmetics”. The idea behind it’s creation was to make a more luxurious bath experience.
A bath bomb is made using a good balance of bicarbonates and a weak acid. When placed in water, the ingredients of a bath bomb will react. The result is a bubble and fizz effect when connecting with bath water.
This effect is due to the release of carbon dioxide and sodium citrate, creating a chemical reaction. As the bubble and fizz effect takes place, the bath bomb emits sensational scents and colours. This is because when the bath bomb dissolves, it begins to break apart. This is where the good stuff is released.
The result is a spectacular display in the bathtub. But, ultimately bath bombs release several emollients that are softening for the skin. So, bath bombs are one of the most luxurious bath time treats.
Benefits of using Bath Bombs
- Bath bombs are a great addition to any bathtime.
- They can instantly turn a simple bath into a spa-like experience
- The oils included will connect with the energetic vibrations of that plant spirit.
- The sodium bicarbonate ingredient provides a detoxifying element to your bath.
- Bath bombs aid relaxation in the bath. They can help with fatigue and tension.
- They work on several of our senses simultaneously, encouraging harmony on all levels.
- They promote a balanced mindset and leave you feeling invigorated.
- They are very easy to use. Just drop them into the water and let them do their magick!
- We offer bath bombs in many scents to aid you in any need you may have.
- You don’t have to wait for the bath bomb to dissolve – you can safely get in the bath at the same time you release it.
What we love about these bath bombs is that they are beautiful, will not stain your tub, and can be used anytime you need a boost!
Using Your Bath Bomb for Ceremony
- Be sure your bathroom, tub and yourself are clean before you begin your ceremony. You do not want to have a cluttered experience.
- Consider what you will have in the room with you to create the ambiance. Think about bringing in candles (both illumination and spell candles if you wish), incenses, crystals, oils and sprays to add to your ceremony. You will need a blessing oil to bless the bath bomb.
- Once you have everything the bathroom with you, close the door and create sacred space.
- Sit down and focus on the intent for your bath. Once you have that clear in your mind, begin deliberately placing the items around the tub or the bathroom in the way that feels right for you. Let your intent and intuition guide you.
- Once the room is set and everything is in place, begin to draw the bath.
- If you plan to use incense, light it.
- As the water pours in to the tub, light your candles. If you brought a spell candle, this is the time to charge it with your intent. Once charged, light your spell candle.
- While your tub fills, hold the bath bomb in your hands and tell it what you need help with. Close your eyes and visualize what you want to feel at the end of your experience.
- Dab the bath bomb with Rosa Oil to lock in your intent and bless the bath bomb. Hold it close to your heart until the tub is full enough. Whisper gratitude to your bath bomb and toss it into the water.
- As it begins to fizz, step into the tub and sit down. Close your eyes and feel the power of the energy surround you. Feel the intent you put into this ceremony all around you. As the bath bomb fizzes, it is releasing everything you need to get back into balance.
- Stay in the tub as long as you wish. Tip: Have our Rosa Herbal Mist with you and mist over the water throughout your ceremony to enhance and empower your experience even more.
- When you are finished stand out and get out of the tub carefully. Wrap yourself in a tower or robe and sit next to the tub and open the drain.
- As the water drains, visualize everything that was holding you bath or causing you to feel out of balance, going down the drain with the water.
- Close your sacred space and be sure to let your spell candle burn all the way down if you used one.
Elemental Water connects us with our emotional body, intuition and universal love.
Elemental Fire connects us with change, transformation and personal power.
The Sun rules Self-confidence, Leadership, Success and Authenticity.
The Moon connects us with our intuition, relationships and emotions.
Venus Rules Love, Glamour, Creativity, Sexual attraction
Click on each bubble to explore the energetic influences in each blend!
Areas of Focus
Happiness & Joy