From Latin Superus
superus (feminine supera, neuter superum, comparative superior, superlative suprēmus or superrimus or summus); first/second-declension adjective
- Above, Upper, Higher
Our Superus Smoking Blend is the perfect ceremonial tool for all rituals involving Elemental Air, The Mental Body, Air Signs, Higher Planes, Higher-self, and the crown chakra.
It contains the following ingredients:
- Mullein Leaf
- Mugwort Herb
- Blue Lotus Flower
- Red Clover Blossoms
- Ginkgo Biloba Herb
- Kava Kava Root
- Marshmallow Leaf
About our Smoking Blends
Smoking blends offer a new way to connect with herbal energies. They can be a fantastic alternative to tobacco, but it allows you to take in the essence of these herbs through elemental air for a unique and satisfying connection.
This blend is created so that you can use it to cleanse the Aura, open your crown chakra or connect with your spirit guides. You don’t have to use it in ceremony only. This blend is safe to smoke every day if you so wish! And, if you decide to use it in a ceremony, it works beautifully to calm the mind and prepare for Meditation.
A Ceremony to connect with your Spirit Guide
This is a simple and easy ceremony you can perform anytime you want a clearer channel between you and your spirit guides. This ceremony also aids opening the crown chakra and releasing mental blockages.
- Create Sacred Space: use your favorite method for creating Sacred Space
- Charge your spell candle: You can use your favorite form to charge your spell candle or use Raven’s method.
- Light your candle and incense: Light your candle after it has been charged and incense if you plan to use it.
- Roll or add the herbs to your pipe: This is very important; think about the guide you want to connect with. If you do not yet know your spirit guides, focus on connecting and receiving messages from one of your guides. This is where you are adding your intent into your ceremony. As you smoke, your mind will increasingly open to receive messages. Your entire ceremony comes down to your intent as you load your pipe or roll your blend.
- Light your pipe: light your pipe and close your eyes. Take the smoke into yourself, visualizing your crown chakra opening. Hold it in for 3 counts and then release.
- As you exhale, Open yourself to receive messages. As the smoke leaves your body, you may experience a feeling, a scent, a color, or even a word. Take your time doing this. Write down what you feel after each exhalation.
- Repeat as many times as needed.
- Close your ceremony: Once you feel complete, you can close your ceremony by emptying the pipe into your container for ash disposal. You can now perform a meditation if you wish for a deeper connection with your spirit guides. If not, the messages you received over the exhalation should be enough.
- Release your sacred space.
- Leave your ashes in nature as an offering and to give thanks: I always give ceremonial ashes back to nature with gratitude for lessons learned. I have an offering tree in my backyard. It is an oak tree that receives and recycles all of my offerings. You can do the same if you so wish!
Elemental Water connects us with our emotional body, intuition and universal love.
Elemental Air connects us with inspiration, creativity, clarity and the higher realms.
Saturn rules organization, legal matters, endings and banishings.
Mercury rules creativity, communication, clarity, and travel.
Jupiter brings us the energy of expansion, abundance, protection and growth.
Venus Rules Love, Glamour, Creativity, Sexual attraction
Click on each bubble to explore the energetic influences in each blend!
Areas of Focus